Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weigh ins!

Alyssa is growing like a weed, and hopefully will be out of the NPCU shortly! We give it another 3 or 4 weeks or whenever she learns to suck, swallow and breathe. It's ultimately up to her!


Weights
April 4 - 3lbs 11oz
April 6 - 3lbs 13 oz
April 8 - 4lbs 0.8 oz


"ta-da"

Back in her cozy little isolette after her bath.
Print this post

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    wow, you are growing so fast Alyssa. I'm not suprised though. They couldn't feed Gavin enough..the bigger he got the more they fed him..i thought..he better come home soon before he gets so big they feed him enough to become the size of a blimp. i kinda adored his tinny self. I used to rush to the hospital to get a chance to change the diaper to Linsday..its a Nicu thing. These moments are wanted and looked forward to for many months its normal to grab the chance when you can. Wait for the moment you bring Alyssa into the room where the mom's pump and you hold her in there. the door will shut and for a moment you won't feel like your in the hospital and you'll have the taste of what is to come. a very special moment that was for me. I remember it like it was yesterday. I started bringing in my mp3 player. One ear i could hear the song and the other i would sing along out loud. it was the Celine Dion lullybyes cd.
    Anyway, i won't go on and on..as i tend to do.
    I miss you all, thinking of you always.
    take care.

    April 9, 2009 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hayter Family,

    hello Alyssa is such a cutie! Hope you and Craig are doing good. Can't wait to meet Alyssa!

    Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete