Saturday, July 25, 2009

MS Ride from Grand Bend to London

Today and tomorrow is Craig's ride for Multiple Sclerosis from Grand Bend to London. In total it is a 160km ride. There are as many as 1700 riders this year and Craig is part of the TD Green Machines. There are about 60 people on his team. Even though he wasn't as prepared as other years for this ride with the babies and all, I know he'll do a fantastic job. Alyssa and I gave him the big send off this morning and followed him for a bit. I think Alyssa wants to go back on vacation, she slept better there than here! Here are some pics of him and his team and on the road. Please keep your thoughts and prayers with him to get him home safe and sound and without too much pain!


"yay dad!"



Print this post

2 comments:

  1. great job Craig!
    We're proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig... I hope you aren't feeling too poorly this morning!! I hope you had a fun and safe ride! WAY TO GO!!

    ReplyDelete