I had another Echo on Friday at the hospital for my heart. The cardiologist wanted his own pictures. The scan was much more thorough than the Echo I had previously. The cardiologist is not too concerned with what's going on. He says some people have what I have and never thinking anything of it and only because they saw it in my c-section am I getting it looked into. He can put me on beta-blockers, but it will just slow me down and quite frankly, I'm tired enough as it is.
Saturday was Carol and Don Langford's 40th anniversary and most of the Stuart clan were there. It was great seeing everyone again in a much more relaxed atmosphere than the last time we saw them. It's amazing how quickly the kids grown when it's been months since you've seen everyone. I am truly blessed to have married into such a great family.
Sunday we went to Ipperwash beach to take the dogs swimming. Alyssa found the beach so exciting that she decided to sleep right through it! The dogs however, had a BLAST! Riley loved chasing after his new water toy and Darcy loved chasing after Riley. They made a new friend. Scout, a flat-coated retriever. LOVE this dog! She looked just like Riley but was black. Once we sell Darcy, this is what we're getting (kidding!...)
You can't sell Darcy! I was walking downtown yesterday, and ran into a Soft coated wheaten terrier puppy. I nearly kidnapped him, and took him home. Very very nearly.
ReplyDelete