Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Camping with the kids

The kids and I started our summer vacation with a three night stay at Port Burwell Provincial Park. Despite many naysayers, we were able to set up camp All by ourselves. We had a wonderful time and everyone got along extremely well. I had no idea how much of a "helper" the kids, Alyssa especially, have become. I can't wait to do it again!




Today is Zach mans 4th birthday. What better way to celebrate Than with a cupcake and a candle. 


A quiet peaceful fire by myself :)

See? Super helpful!


And a day at the beach. 




Of course we had to play at the playground after 4 hours at the beach!!


Love these two!!


Staying mosquito free!


Family campfire!!





Such happy kids!





With a bit of rain, it called for a bit of inside time!


And he was determined to wear his hat to bed!!
































Print this post

No comments:

Post a Comment