Friday, September 6, 2013

First day of school

We are so excited/nervous about our first day. We know how to do everything on our own but are a bit nervous about meeting new people and making new friends. Alyssa got a little overwhelmed as we entered the school yard. There are after all a ton of kids at Wilberforce. She had a fantastic teacher this year and I know she will excel at everything she does!



My little diva

I told her if she gave me nice smiles she could give me a goofy one too

Zach saw a truck go by. Therefore we lost his attention!,

This is approaching melt down

We saw some people we knew. Happy now!!



Off to have a great day!!







Print this post

1 comment:

  1. This just brings a tear to my eye. I can't believe she's off to school already. I know she will do great!!!

    ReplyDelete