The beginning of June is always a challenging time for me. The summer is so close yet I have so much to do, mainly on end of the year wrap up stuff and
report cards. My parents were so helpful in taking the kids off our hands for the weekend before my reports were due and Craig left the house for the weekend as well. It was just me and the dogs and my computer. I got them done without any major issues (not counting the fact that I had to write 28 very long reports). Here are some of the pics of the kids and the fun they had at Grandma and Grandpa's (and with Uncle).
 |
| Mr. Cool just chillin' watching some Mickey |
 |
| She's totally mine lining everything up! |
 |
| Love how he sucks in his lower lip when he's focusing on something. |
 |
| Counting to three before he slides |
Print this post
No comments:
Post a Comment