I love how Alyssa calls out for Hailey at the end of the clip! So cute!
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Hailey and Alyssa playing together
I love how Alyssa calls out for Hailey at the end of the clip! So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lindsay, Craig, Alyssa and Zachary
A family is like a circle
the connection never ends
and even if at times it breaks
in time it always mends
a family is like the stars
somehow they're always there
families are those who help
who support and always care
A family is like a book
the endings never clear
but through the pages of the book
their love is always near
A family is many things
with endless words that show
who they are and what they do
and how they teach you so you know
but don't be weary if it's broken
or if through time its been so worn
families are like that-
they're split up and always torn
but even if this happens
your family will always be
they help define just who you are
and will be apart of you eternally
I could watch this all day...makes me smile!!
ReplyDelete