Our Christmas gift last year from Mom and Dad was a weeks stay at a cabin for Craig, myself, Alyssa, Adam and the dogs as well as for them. At the time it seemed a little strange, but spending the week in the middle of nowhere with our own pond and a beautiful place to stay now makes sense. We had a great week of swimming, playing cards, relaxing, going in the hot tub, and playing with the baby and the dogs.

In all honestly, I think Riley got the most use out of the pond. Here he is searching for water...any water!

Craig setting Riley up for diving off the dock.



A perfect '10'

I see many things that could have gone wrong here.

I loved being in the water with her. She is such a confident and trusting baby!

We got this $6 boat in Port Burwell. She sat there watching everyone swim around her.
Print this post
No comments:
Post a Comment