Friday, August 14, 2009

Five months old!

Today was Alyssa's five month check up. She is now 12lbs 2oz, 60.5cm with a head circumference of 41cm. She grew almost 2lbs and almost 2cm in the past month and I'm pretty sure she's going through a growth spurt right now, as she seems to want to eat all the time now.

She loves to stand on your lap. It's a different position for her. She watches Riley and Darcy like a hawk when they come into her line of sight and smiles when they wag their tales in front of her.



Print this post

3 comments:

  1. ugh..did you have to ad music..music and pictures are a magic for instand tears.hehe
    love the pictures. i wish we could go to ribfest..it always falls on family golf weekend or our vacation. i always enjoy going and walking around.
    I saw my sisters baby in utero yesterday 3D in cambridge. he was not cooperating but we did see a few good snaps.
    I'm currently working on the house to get it more organized and to be ready for any potention parents to come and view and meet us when i get a call from those who are needing care..the one sibling i told you about is leaving in sept..thankfully as you know. but i really need at least one to fill the financial whole. I'll have his brother but only part time.
    well off i go. boys are watchign scooby do while dad and the oldest sleep in..i should be using this time wisely..wait i am ..i'm talking to a friend! now that is time spent wisely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy how she's grown. What a beautiful little girl. I love the song you play on your website, I didn't realize there was music until I had my volume turned up one time. Way to go Alyssa, keep growing and getting stronger and more beautiful every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay i was just reading my comment..i mean potential parents to come..ugh

    ReplyDelete